Monday, June 29, 2009

~~Phrase II pr@ctiCUm~~

This is my second time of practicum and this time the chosen school is even further than last sem....all bcz of the damn maktab made me moving outside and i'm totally broke now...Haiz....
Talk back to practicum...first day so ntg much to say cz the sch hvnt really fix a time table for me but mostly i'll take year 2 and 3 again for my major subj...Thought of getting level 2 for some different new experiences yet..FATE--like yong always said, gotta accept it..NASIB...hahhha =P

The school is not quite familiar for me since i had done my SBE there before...So, not much complaint..Just wish that everything can be go on smoothly as I wish, praying for...Recently not much feeling towards things and i'm not sure whether i should apologized for some ignoring....But it might not totally be my fault since I edy reach the limits sometime..(most often recently) I just feel like I change back to my own and seems like not that good for others who cnt cope v the real of me...Gotta wear back the mask maybe....anyway i dont really mind it....

Really not much things to say... (Cham, higher level og cold-blooded ^^)But i think when i start my teaching then i'll back to here again..hahhha....C soon...hope things bcm better....GAmbateh!!

2 comments:

子贤! said...

jz be ur self.....and take it as a fate of urs.....no nd to put mask on ur self....anything, u can sms me or tell me.....im glad to be ur friend....even im not done the best enough....Good luck with ur sch and practicum.....See you...

子贤! said...

jz be ur self.....and take it as a fate of urs.....no nd to put mask on ur self....anything, u can sms me or tell me.....im glad to be ur friend....even im not done the best enough....Good luck with ur sch and practicum.....See you...