Monday, June 22, 2009

HoLid@y saDness =_=

I just back from holiday and entering, adapting the new life in my new House here...
Well this whole holiday supposed to be a happy holiday as we had our own plan before holiday but things always not happened as what we planned!! So , whole holiday ntg is happy for me...H@iz....Sian!!
First day of holiday starting, boy met an accident which i never imagined this kinda of incident 'll happened on him since he is quite expert (Boy u noe...always fren v road)..The big news really make me frustrating and angry + sad!! sad not bcz he is injured but bcz of his fren....I cant imagine the time when i faced JX's parents+ family and from their face i really duno what should i do or express or comfort or saying anything?? apologize?? Damn!! the whole situation are cold, STALEMATE that make me embarassed, sorry and apologze..mY mind is blank at that moment although i seem really calm, cool....
Well the next of the holiday I'm staying there cnt go anywhere...kept burried myself in mountain household, disappear from other places except home!!!!!!! ArgHhhhhhhhhh!!!!! That's y i kept saying i hate u!! anyway i care for u too..That's y i stay in....

Now back to new sem....This sem oni 3 subj to cover but the critics is Practicum and the worse things are, the nearest sch now become farthest, and my GP'll be my BeLoveD lect!!! wHat a suck!!!

Smmore...we quarrel again!! dAmn I lost ctrl again...Low EQ...gotta train more!!!

1 comment:

子贤! said...

wat had happened? Anything happened...jz be mind tat...there is one person u can talk to...