Friday, May 8, 2009

NothiNg Speci@L (@_@)

Nothing special happens these few days...Maybe bcz of final exam cmmin soon so everyone busy preparing.....As for me...well honestly i think of start preparing too....at least i have the thought dy..(a good starting =P) anyway that is jz a thought without any actions yet.....Gosh...Hw m I going to cover all the topics and subj??? How can I stil be damn relaxing?? HopElessss........ Ok stop the topic of exam here....lazy wanna talk bout it.....Jz wishing everyone Good Luck....

One more thing to mention here is...I actually met someone through fb couple days ago....someone that I......(admire gua??!! not sure) since primary and I really have different feeling towards him if compared to other people....... wel...is hard to explain by words but is great and happy to hear from him again although he might not recognise or remember me anymore..and I'm not going to say ''Hi" to him also...kinda wired i think....anyway he 'll always be my special person in my life ^_^ and i suddenly realised that ppl around me all become better, improving and i 'm the only one walking backward with a future not i dreamed for......

2 comments:

子贤! said...

Jz put more courage to make a little step forward each time u take a step.....no one know what will happen in future and who knows, u might love the "teacher" title in 2 years time.....be urself and believe u can make things better also compare to the others....and hope the person will get to you sooner or later.....Good luck and best wish to you in your exam.....God Bless you...

Anonymous said...

u dare 2 said nothing special!?

it is a fade for u,

it is hard 2 said out frm a girl tat u care abot "him" but pls as mdm jaswie say

"Don't take 4 granted"

whatever in your acadamic nor relationship