Thursday, May 21, 2009

eX@mM weeK.............

So now is my semester 5 final eXam week....

Well not much things happened so only talk bout the exam i think.....Errr...My exam.. for those who understand me well, my exam is kinda mess up most of the time since i never like to study and doing revision??!! Crap!!! So the consequences of being lazy is-----(1) facing failure (2) Being regret (3) Just cool down (hehhhe..there is me (^0^)) well if said I'm not scared, not care...all those things are just crap..words used to console, comfort urself for not being self-blaming..So, I'm worried, I'm scared, I'm...jusT wish myself could done better BUT if without effort then where am I going to get any results?? H@izzz.. Start study from the age of 7 unitl now yet I hvnt found or create any better ways to get OK result without doing any revision... So kinda no point here if continue being lazy =_=
anyway i stil not agree with those who always teach me study smart not study hard without poit... Anyone pls give me example or steps or any more description on Study Smart?? As i noe, aving tips or maybe the exact questions of exam paper are the ways those ppl "Study Smart"?? Is it so? I duno and maybe this is Malaysia's education, examination---no rules, no format---NOTHING but just a useless Gred letting ppl praise or maybe comment!! There is it...and that's y i always agree with the fact examination should be abolished!

I like this phrase that i get from someone shortout "等待雨........是伞的宿命 "

Oh p/s
forget to mention that i get my house for next semester.....Hope 7 of us who going to become housemate can get along with each other welll...looking forward next semester--life moving outside!!hehhhe <3

No comments: