Monday, April 27, 2009

House RentiNg~~~

Finally it's my turn finding house outside.. I have been kicked out next sem from my hostel.........H@izzz......After go out search for the house oni i realise how much i love my lame hostel.....hahhha.....sobsog =.= anyway...if any of u noe any house to let/ rent around cheras, HUKM pls informed me!!! I roughly walk pass around tmn midah oso cnt search for a suitable ideal house........Goshhh... "Ideal house" smmore..think urself so rich o...ishhhhhhh!!!!
apartment or flat is actually fine for me yet they are too many of us to be inside!! smmore duno y hv such wired feeling that got guy stay v us make us a bit inconvenient..maybe only me..but... stil WIRED!! anyway I'll cope to it soon..hope so....just..........Where am I going to get a suitable house/ apartment for 8 of us with reasonable price???????????

HELp help help........and to those I mahuan a lot....sorry cz hvin a stupid frens like me who is totally a buta jln + transport.....i oni used public transport or Bus 11........=.=lll
anyway thx for those who help us include the aunty and taxi driver.....make me blive there is stil kindness in this world........hahhha....2 mrw action of finding house will go on again..Good luck...Gogogo...chiak you lo.........get a house soon!!!

No comments: