Friday, April 24, 2009

coMing b@cK~~

Hai....I'm back to write my blog after so long time disappear from here. Actually it's not I lazy to wrote blog buT.....hehhhe...I forget my blog's name, acc and avthing.....sOoo m@lu... buT nvm ..now I'm here again.... actually no idea wat to write here.... nothing to complain!!! how come my world suddenly bcm quiet......... yea.... loNg time nobody appear in my life xpecially recently so ntg special to feel....Well let's talk bout my past practicum.... errmm... one month of practicum and the successful thing i achieved was actually i able to ctrl all the little 'demons' in school..Hahha..looking back to my frenster's blogwhen i went for my very first SBE, things are totally different when i went for practicum....I seem cope to every problems that come to me!! HAhha..so Geng leh (thinck face =P) now my feeling towards the practicum.... one month i have been teaching and act as a primary school (although just a trainee) yet i din even have feeling to bcm a teacher yet....duno y..just dun feel like i like this job =.= how come??!! maybe there is other things in my soul that i prefer to do than a teacher gua.....x really sure bout it..... one month in school and the oni thing i learn is how to scold pupils..hahhhha...is true...all my frens say so....we r o hvin same feeling like our voice bcm louder and the techniques of scolding ppl.....so that's the fate of bcming a tcher i guess..........nevertheless i did enjoy the moment when pupils' appreciate ur teaching and that's kinda of feeling success!!!
Besides, the moment i like most in school is the time finish school...hahhha...i'll always be the first one to left, rushing back (is to avoid traffic jam actually =))...hehhhe... for me there is no pressure in teaching in school like what my lect used to say...I'm such a confident teacher............hahhhhaaa (Padan muka) and it might be true since my target is those little year 3 pupils...sure i can show off in front of them...Not a big deal...hohhhoooo...And plus stg...."Ponteng Queen" had a new title "Sleeping Queen" (well jz close to sleeping beauty, not a bad title i think) hahhha...i can even sleep not just in class during lesson in college but also in school's staff room....(PROUD@#) this is the behaviourof a GOOD teAcher....advice to those juniors or teaching coming soon........take thisas an example when u went to school.....Berkhidmat Utk Negara!!!! Bubye....gotta go SleeP agaiN.......wriTing bLOG oveR use my Br@in........hahhha.....C nexT tiMe!!!


proving of tcher sleep in staff room..what a suck!!!

No comments: